The Greater Nottingham Transformation Partnership is made up of all the organisations responsible for health and care in our area. That’s the NHS, local councils and other healthcare providers exploring new ways of working together to improve health and social care for people in Greater Nottingham. You have to play and get great bonuses in new online casinos australia here. Don't miss your chance to become more rich.
- The NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups who pay for healthcare:
- Our two councils who are responsible for adult social care:
- The two main hospitals (QMC and City Hospital) run by Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, which is responsible for mental health and community services
- CityCare Partnership, whose teams deliver community health services mainly in the city of Nottingham
- Circle Nottingham, which runs the treatment centre at the QMC campus
It’s being coordinated by the Greater Nottingham Transformation Partnership Board – which has representatives from every organisation, as well as citizen and patient groups, such as Healthwatch and the Greater Nottingham Citizens’ Advisory Group.
We’re committed to making this happen to benefit our patients and citizens.
Our work in Greater Nottingham is part of the wider Nottingham and Notts Sustainability and Transformation Partnership